Completed Summer 2007 Coal Harbour, Vancouver
- Architect Downs Archambault
- Construction Concrete & steel frame
- Specifications 30 stories; 135 tower suites; 4 street-front townhomes
- Amenities LRoof-top fitness centre and outdoor whirlpool spa; lounge; meeting room
- Contributions Public art by Alan McWilliams
- Recognized An award from the City of Vancouver for "Environmental Sustainability" for being one of the first geothermal, energy-efficient residential towers in Vancouver.
Along with its beautiful architecture, stunning interior design and award-winning, environmentally responsible geothermal heat exchange system, Cielo offers an unusually generous amenity - a penthouse fitness centre on the 31st floor - where residents can work out in the sky spa while enjoying spectacular views of the harbour and North Shore mountains. No other residence in downtown Vancouver has offered a fitness facility like this, possibly one of the contributing factors to Cielo's almost immediate sellout at the first preview. A further amazingly successful amenity for Cielo and the neighbourhood is a 23,000 square foot Urban Fare at the lower street level of the building.